Thursday 14 February 2013

Today I Learnt.... Why Valentines Day Is Awesome

Today is Valentines Day. This is awesome.

Because of all the flowers?
The endless facebook status' about love?
The excuse to eat as much chocolate as you like?
The random guy in the shopping centre today who gave me a hug?
The corny cards with teddy bears and puns about flowers?
Photos of couples sharing their life together?

Hell NO!

Valentines day is awesome because its the one day in the year when all radio stations set aside the top 100 they usually play, and turn into "love song dedications". Which in my world means, excellent car sing-along time. All day.

I'm known to occasionally (or not so occasionally) belt out a passion-filled rap or kesha number and dance wildly while still keeping my car on the road.

But my true talent lies within the heart-felt, gut-wrenching ballad that can be sung (read, wailed) at the top of my lungs to my steering wheel.

Today is the day I get to be a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment